Rebecca Lindsey Coaching
Why Relationship Coaching?
I am guessing you are here because you’re in a similar place I was a few years back. Possibly feeling anxious, despondent, yet a tiny ember still lit in your heart. A desire for something different. And if you’re like me back then, you are struggling to find direction. You are not alone.
Together we will design an alliance to transform your relationships whether with yourself, family, friends, or partner. We will reveal how capable you truly are. Your own inner light that sometimes gets dims or flames out will shine brightly. It is still within you!
In our response lies our growth and our freedom."
You are not alone! I have clients I work with who struggle with:
I am aware of patterns and I still keep doing them!
How do I become a healthy communicator of emotions and boundaries?
I keep attracting the same type of person. How do I find someone ‘different’?
Together, we will explore:
“What I liked most was everything. She makes you think and find the answers for yourself, while subtly guiding you along the way. She has the intuitive touch to know how to pick up on things and hear you but also help you go inward and get to root issues. I love working with Rebecca!!”
Christie | Cardiff by the Sea, CA
“For the first time I felt a deep and strong desire to speak up and be heard.”
Silvia | Austria
“Rebecca was always quick to point out my strengths. She’s helped me find my confidence, self worth and embrace my needs..all of which were a challenge for me.”
John | Canada
Limerence is an intense state of infatuation or obsession with another person. It can be difficult to maintain a sense of self when experiencing limerence, as the focus is often solely on the object of one’s affection. However, it is important to maintain a sense of self and not lose sight of one’s own identity during this time.
Here are some tips to help maintain your sense of self during limerence:
- Set boundaries: It is important to establish clear boundaries with the person you are infatuated with. This can include limiting the amount of time you spend with them, not constantly checking their social media or contacting them excessively, and avoiding situations where you might be tempted to act on your feelings impulsively.
- Stay connected with friends and family: Make an effort to maintain your relationships with family and friends. Spending time with people who care about you can help you maintain perspective and remind you of who you are outside of your limerent feelings.
- Focus on personal growth: Use this time to work on personal growth and self-improvement. Take up a new hobby, learn a new skill, or focus on a personal goal. This can help you maintain a sense of purpose and identity outside of your infatuation.
- Practice self-care: Take care of yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally. Make sure you are getting enough sleep, eating well, and exercising regularly. Engage in activities that help you relax and reduce stress, such as meditation or yoga.
- Seek support: Consider seeking support from a therapist or a coach. They can help you process your feelings and develop coping strategies to maintain your sense of self during this time.
Remember, limerence is a temporary state and will eventually pass. Maintaining your sense of self during this time can help you emerge from it with a greater sense of self-awareness and personal growth.
ABOUT Rebecca Lindsey, Certified Relationship Coach
Hi there! My name is Rebecca and I am a relationship coach with a focus on curiosity, attunement, and empathy.
I believe that a few key ingredients to any successful relationship is the ability to be curious about your partner’s experiences, attuned to their needs and emotions, and empathetic towards their perspective. By cultivating these skills, we can create deeper connections and better understand and support each other. AND… First and foremost, you give curiosity, attunement, and empathy to yourself.
Think of the airline oxygen mask analogy. How can you offer these gifts to another, if you do not offer them to yourself?
I am passionate about helping people navigate the challenges and joys of relationships, and I am excited to work with you on your journey towards greater connection and understanding. In my coaching practice, I work with individuals to help them strengthen their relationships and improve communication.
Professional (and Family) Background
She received her B.S. in Early Education at Westfield State University prior to settling down and raising a family. She dedicated 20 years of her life to supporting her family, including her now adult son and adult twin daughters. She began her journey into relationship coaching at the same time one of her children was experiencing mental health challenges during her teenage years. This inspired and shaped her into becoming a seeker of relational truths.
Let me support you in up-leveling your relationships!
Let’s Get Started!
Flexible hours | Online Sessions
Book a 15 minutes Discovery Call